Watch the Dan Patrick Show's Box Score, featuring the Danettes.
  • Listen to the Dan Patrick Show podcast
    Subscribe to the Dan Patrick Show podcast with Feedburner Subscribe to the Dan Patrick Show podcast with iTunes

    FAN FEED

    RoRoHappy Thanksgiving. Fired up the Falcon Nest! @BigGreenEgg @AF_Falcons @dpshow #GoAirForce #ThankfulFor http://t.co/QLzEogL7Cr6 mins ago
    Zach JacksonIf the @dpshow commentated the dog show I would actually watch it35 mins ago
    Bryan FisherI'm thankful I DVRd Tuesday's @dpshow and heard @CoachNeuheisel sing his version of I Don't Know. Very well done. #HappyThanksgiving37 mins ago
    Michael PotterOnce broke down @dpshow interviews. Dan talks about 10% of the time. His guest the other 90%. That explains why he is #bestinthebusiness1 hour ago
    Michael PotterSports broadcasting tip: 1) Listen to @dpshow conduct an interview. 2) Do the same. #bestinthebusiness1 hour ago

    SHOW FEED

    Paul Pabst@SHUBigRed You know it. Go Pioneers.2 mins ago
    Paul PabstPlaid Fest. Mount Snow http://t.co/mi3tEuOLqX1 hour ago
    Paul PabstRT @VTStatePolice: Press Release/VSP-Brattleboro/Update on VT Route 9-Marlboro/ 11-26-14 http://t.co/kHy3BXg8Vc4 hours ago
    Paul PabstRT @BBCBreaking: Australia Test batsman Phil Hughes dies, three days after being hit on the head by a ball http://t.co/NQIciNxDBY13 hours ago
    Paul PabstRT @Sport_360: BREAKING: Tragic news from Australia where Phil Hughes has passed away, three days after being struck by a bouncer.13 hours ago
    Dan Patrick's The Boss page
    Contact The Dan Patrick Show
    Purchase Dan Patrick Show merchandise
    Purchase Dan Patrick Show merchandise Purchase Dan Patrick Show T-Shirts